Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Brings You Here

Germany
42
Canada
33
United Kingdom
14
United Arab Emirates
11
Russia
11
Guatemala
5
Singapore
5
Philippines
4
Israel
3

Though most of my readers are from the USA!!
Above are where my international! readers are from:

I know why I am here, I love learning. For some reason I love sharing what I learn as well! But here is your time to share!! I want to know why you read, I want to know what's the most interesting post I have posted (in your opinion) because although my counts say that you guys have read my 'God Post' a total of 35 times!!! I don't believe numbers. They are too logical. Usually readers don't like to share; they like to remain anonymous. That's okay.

If you are my Facebook friend, messages are okay with me, I won't share it with anyone if you specify.

However, for the readers that would like to take one more step to anonymity or don't know me in real life, I created an email just for your input, it's findingfeminism@hotmail.com So send me a message.

I want to know about you, and what you like (and dislike) about this blog.

Thanks for reading!!!
Always,
Hannahkdee

P.S. this isn't the only time you can let me know what you feel! Send me a line (or two or three or a hundred) anytime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment