Thursday, June 9, 2011

Representative don't represent

My coworkers and I, as well as the people we live with, may not have a place to live next month.

This is going to be taxing on my health and on my education.

If anyone knows me well enough, school is my priority and I value it before family and friends. My education is my lover and I shall not let it be taken away from me because MY REPRESENTATIVES can't find a common ground.

I'm angry. And I am PISSED OFF. (It's the same thing so I am doubily as angry.) I went to this school because I worked hard. And there is no way that I am going to stand for being in debt and being out of class and a home.

This is unacceptable and you will no longer represent me if you do not get your act together.

Kapeesh?

My freedoms should not be withheld because of your lack of simple organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment