Thursday, July 21, 2011

Growth.

I was going back in time and reading my blogs from the past. I put in a lot of effort in to my posts and it shows.

But it also gives me hope.

I've been worrying lately that my opinions about life comes because of my denial of moving on. As most of you should know, fall semester was extremely stressful for me. I went through some personal issues and lost a lot of 'friends'.

But reading my posts, I discover how far I come from fall semester. I am more mature, more emotionally stable and moving on. Yes, I'm not moving on as fast as I would like to. But I'm working on it.

I've realized I metamorphosed in to someone that I am proud of. A person I recognize as myself in the mirror and although I don't know where I am going in life, I'm sure it will be somewhere. I'm no longer taken myself for granted and although I feel full of myself sometimes... (I remember introducing myself to someone new recently and saying "I'm pretty awesome...not to be full of myself, because it's true" wonderful, just wonderful.) Anyway. I recognize my potential and writing this blog is just witness to how much potential I have. =]

That's all. Just a short and sweet update.

No comments:

Post a Comment