Friday, July 29, 2011

Dear Person in a Relationship that's not working,

I sure hope you read all of this.

You love your partner. I know that. But you once told me that you would not settle. So why are you settling for this person?

This person is everything you wanted. Smart, funny, good looking, confident. But there is something missing. This person does not treat you right.

I know it's hard to admit you. You really like this person. But this person doesn't like you. Even if they say they do.

You deserve better. You deserve a person that treats you right.

I know you have values and goals in life. I know that you can reach those goals with out this person, or with out giving up your values to be with this person.

Please, I am begging you, end it for yourself. End it because you love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment