Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New School Year, New Start?

Hey readers, I know you all were disappointed in my not updating this the past few weeks. I had training for my Community Advisor job for two weeks from 8am to 8pm EVERYDAY. And even if I had a break, I found myself trying to get to know the fellow staff. I love my staff.

And now that my residents have moved in I find myself with even less time to write and share what I'm learning. My residents are full of energy and that helps remind me why I love being a Community Advisor!

Another reason of why I have not been updating quite as often is because my relationship status (both on facebook and in real life) has changed. I'm dating a wonderful individual and could not be more taken.

The regular school year started yesterday and I have fully enjoyed the first day! I am very excited for this new year for a few reasons. This is my last year! And unlike last year, I have a strong support base to get me through the stressful times of being a student leader, Community Advisor, having a second job and so forth... Needless to say, I do not see the turmoil of events that happened in Fall 2010 repeating itself this year.

So that's just a little update on my life this year. I plan to update this as much as possible, I have so many blog posts in my head that I am psyched to share with you guys and as soon as the business of september ends I will write those just for you, if not before.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are keeping up this blog, which I enjoy reading. Good to hear that you are looking forward to this school year. What on earth is a Community Advisor?

    ReplyDelete